Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lilly turns 5!

Well, it's official...my baby girl is now a big girl! I figure I should probably write this down so that she can read it when she is older. My Lilly is a pretty awesome little lady. She is so smart, she has the best laugh, and most importantly she has a kind and tender heart. She is full of spunk and sass which some days drives me crazy, but is one of the many things that I love about her! She has a fire that will not be extinguished and I truly hope that continues on for the rest of her life. Lilly is destined for great things, and she will knock down any barriers that get in her way. I have no doubt about it that she will grow up to be a fierce woman! Happy 5th birthday my beautiful, smart, talented, funny, sassy and most importantly special girl! Lilly we sure do love you and are so grateful that you blessed our family by picking us!


No comments:

Post a Comment