Monday, September 13, 2010

The Bunny Revenge!

Many of you know from my facebook rants that we have a problem with "wild" bunnies/rabbits. I had just planted $40 worth of fall starts and they decided to help themselves to about half of it. That made me see red, because you don't mess with the pocketbook when it's already slim! Anyways, a few friends loaned us some traps...and the story continues.....

 
There once was a bunny who decided to steal....



Little did he know he'd end up a meal!

                              
He found himself in a bucket and was soon out of breath

                                   
And very soon after was without a head...

                               
Next came the feet and the skin soon thereafter.....

                                         
Then all the innards, they weren't such a bother...


So the moral of the story is....

 
Stay out of my garden or you'll end up like him!


Ah sweet revenge! It will make such a nice stew! Thanks again to our friends who loaned us the traps!

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha!!" That was great!!! Mmmm....stew. *Homer drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a teenager my parents tried raising rabbits to supplement the family food budget. My youngest sister was about Kenzi's age at the time. Our foster brother told her she should keep a rabbits foot for good luck. Somehow when they butchered she got ahold of one of the rabbit's feet and put it in her bottom drawer. After a few days something started to stink in our room. We cleaned it and cleaned it and my mom cleaned it again. We couldn't find what was causing the stink. One evening my sister got in her bottom drawer, her junk drawer, and pulled out this shriveled rabbit's foot. She said this rabbit's foot sure is starting to stink. My mom made her throw it away and she cried and cried. She bought her a fake one.

    ReplyDelete