Monday, August 30, 2010

Kuehn Family Reunion 2010

Earlier this month we got a chance to go to my family reunion. We had a lot of fun and got to celebrate my Grandparents 60 years of marriage. Amazing! Here are some fun pictures that we have to share! :)


Lilly was of course screaming, but I had to get a picture of the girls with my grandparents. They are so wonderful and I am so blessed to still have them in my life.
Valerie, Grandma and I.

Four generations, not sure how many pictures we will have like this.
Me with my Grandma.
My last picture with her, was at my High School Graduation.
Me with my Grandpa Burt. I love that man so much!


Valerie giving Lilly sugar and laughing about it! :)


There is always something to do at Great Grandma and Grandpa's, even if it is kicking and ripping apart a stump! :)


Lilly and Hailee (sp?). My Cousin's little girl, they are only a few months apart and had so much fun playing together!

I can't wait to do it all again next year! This is becoming a fun family tradition, everyone getting together once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment