Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ah Irony

I am sitting here thinking about how it was Seth who wanted me to find him a blog place so that he could start writing, and now it seems that I am the one who is doing all the blogging. Oh well. So last week Seth found a crack in our exterior wall, and as we live in a cinder block house, this was a bit worrisome for me. So tonight I wanted to investigate further, and upon further inspection, I learned that the crack goes all the way through the wall, and there is air that is flowing straight into the house. So yay, we have a cement house...with a crack in the wall. I swear, it's always something! Just feels like all the somethings are piling up right now and making it difficult to not sink. Just when I think we have a chance to get ahead, something stops us and pulls us back down. Life is a test, and I know that, it's just hard some days. Like when you have very little money left in your bank account and the bank tries to hold your paycheck for a week and says its for your protection,when you have bills that have been sent out and will be coming out any day now. Yeah, I had that one happen today. Now the crack in the wall, as if the mold and the ground water leaking into the house wasn't bad enough, now the wall is actually cracking open! I can not wait until I get another complex to manage so that I can get out of this money eating pit and have an opportunity to really help ourselves. Sorry to vent, I just need to get it out so that I'm not feeling so frustrated, because when I'm frustrated, I'm no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment